The school uniform is comfortable, practical and suitable for the range of activities that pupils engage in at school. Wearing a uniform supports the sense of belonging, identity and pride in our school. All Ashmole pupils are expected to wear the school uniform.
- Navy, grey or black trousers/tracksuit trousers/shorts/leggings/skirts/pinafore dress
- Navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan
- White, light blue or grey polo shirt or shirt
- Blue and white gingham check summer dress (summer term)
- Hijabs, rather than head scarves, can only be worn if in accordance with religious observation must be plain black, grey or navy blue.
- Black school shoes must be worn by all pupils (closed toe pumps or sandals and plain black trainers without logos are acceptable)
- Shoes with heels or open toes are not allowed
Bags & PE Kit
- Ashmole School Book Bag Carrier or Ashmole Hi Visibility Dispatch Bag
- Ashmole PE bag containing t-shirt in house team colours, dark shorts/jogging trousers, plimsolls or trainers
Jewellery, make-up and accessories
- Jewellery (other than small stud earrings and watches) should not be worn
- Scarves or hats are not to be worn in school
- Make-up (including nail varnish and lip gloss) is not allowed
All items of school uniform should be clearly named so that any misplaced items can be returned to the right pupil.
Uniform Prices 2015
|Hi-vis book bag||£8.00|
|PE shirt 24”-S||£5.50|
|PE Shirt M-L-XL||£6.50|
All payments to school are via the secure online payment service ParentPay – www.parentpay.com. If you are unsure of your account login details, please speak to a member of the office team. When you order online the office are sent an email notification and the items will be handed to your child.
Parents without internet access can either pay by debit/credit card in the office (in person or over the ‘phone), or request a barcode letter from the office to make payment at a PayPoint store.